Friday, March 21, 2008

Freebie Friday - Sim City 4 - Petting Zoo

Alien Ann's Happy Petting Zoo

I guess these Freebie Fridays are becoming a regular thing. Which isn't bad, exactly. I'm getting to make content that I want to make for my games, and getting to share it with you! Isn't that a nice deal. So, this Freebie Friday is for one of my favorite games, Sim City 4. I bring you Alien Ann's Happy Petting Zoo .

This petting zoo is so incredibly happy that every animal in it is a shining beacon of health and wonder and every child leaves crying--because they don't want to go. It's a ploppable petting zoo (1x1 recreation lot), ideal for your rural sims. Comes complete with goat pen, barn o' fun, fluffy doggy, refreshment stand, and coin-op horse for the little sims. Lamp fixture and bushes will vary.

0 comments:

 
Template design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster / Blog header by Sergej Gorodenskiy
Firefox 2