Friday, April 25, 2008

Freebie Friday - Sims 2 Recolor - White Marbletop Counters

This week went so fast that I've only managed a small Freebie for you. Next week I'll give out something a little grander.

But by small I don't mean shoddy. I really like my sims to have cheap things that look good. So here we have...
White Marbletop Counter for The Sims 2
...a white marble topped counter, recolor of the Maxis "Krampft Industries Value Counter." Only the counter--top & bottom--are included, the other objects shown in the picture are Maxis objects that come with the game. This recolor should work in any game.

You can download the counter top here, and the base here. Please let me know of any problems.

See you next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the link dont work no more.

Ann Asher said...

Thank you for catching that! It's been updated.

 
Template design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster / Blog header by Sergej Gorodenskiy
Firefox 2