Friday, August 22, 2008

Freebie Friday - World of Warcraft - Addon

Wigglebutt & Me
If you play a hunter in World of Warcraft, Nomnom Pet Feeder by Safari is the addon for you!

"Nomnom saves a list of the foods you want to feed to your pet, lets you know when your pet needs feeding, and lets you feed your pet in one click. Nomnom goes down your list and checks to see which foods you have in your bags and chooses food to use in the order you prefer."
I've been looking for an addon that lets me choose the foods I want to feed my pets easily, and while Feed-O-Matic and King of the Jungle have some good features, I felt like they took a lot of control away from me. I just wanted something simple that did what I wanted it to--put in list, feed pet. That's all I wanted. So I made it.

You can download Nomnom at WowInterface here.

Hope you have a great weekend & see you next week!

0 comments:

 
Template design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster / Blog header by Sergej Gorodenskiy
Firefox 2