Thursday, August 28, 2008

IGN Uses Mah Wallpaper!

Look! IGN is using my wallpaper.
Browsing around today, I thought I was losing my mind for a bit when I found that IGN used my free Spore wallpaper for an article about the MashON Spore Comic Book Creator! The wallpaper was made from the free stuff I got from the Maxis website, but too bad I didn't get a link back. Frown face here. Also, it was really made in Photoshop. But it does look like it could have been something a comic book artist person made. That's because I'm just such a great designer. Ha, HA! Now someone please give me a job or something because money is so nice and I'm nice, too.
In case it gets taken down or changed: Screenshot or it didn't happen.
You can get this free wallpaper, too! Just by clicking my link on the sidebar, or by clicking here.

0 comments:

 
Template design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster / Blog header by Sergej Gorodenskiy
Firefox 2