Friday, May 23, 2008

Shameless Advertising of My Cafe Press Store

Just an FYI in case you are a subscriber and haven't been to the blog site in awhile: I have opened up a Cafe Press store. So far there's only a couple of items--a "Sorry your guild sucks" mug and a "Forgive me. I have simmed." T-shirt--but I'll add a few more things later on this week. All profits will, for awhile, go to Medicine Man, my cat. I can't promise that he made up the slogans himself but he tried very hard. If you hate this post because it's shameless promotion, please don't blame Medicine Man, he's only a cat. And how many cats do you know that try to pay for their own bills, anyway?

And you know why I start so many sentences with and? It's because there's nothing wrong with it and one time someone told me that it was wrong so it's my small protest against "The Man" (even though it was a woman). Maybe I should say I'm sticking it to "The Woman" so as to be more correct and also to not offend anyone. I'll have to think on that one. What a pickle!

0 comments:

 
Template design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster / Blog header by Sergej Gorodenskiy
Firefox 2