Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Sims 2 Apartment Life Screenshot Released

Apartment Life - First Screenshot
Update June 05, 2008 - Apartment Life will be released August 26, 2008. Preorder today! Looks like the creature will be a witch. Check out my flickr photostream for more screenshots!

MaxoidShannon has released a screenshot from Apartment Life for us to ogle:

"I was playing The Sims 2 Apartment Life the other day and thought you might like to see a sneak peak at some of the cool new objects. Check out the ceiling!!!"
The ceiling looks just like the one I see daily, so I admit, I'm not that worked up about it. But the painting and the mirror stand out as new, and I like the layout of the apartment. Since there's no gameplay in the screenshot, I can't guess about new interactions. I've been working on my own list of interactions that would make Apartment Life feel real. Some of them include:
  • Mrs. Crumplebottom taping hostile notices to sims' doors and car windows.
  • Packages being delivered to the wrong apartments. And never being returned.
  • Dog do regularly appearing on the tiny patch of green you call a lawn--even if none of your neighbors have dogs.
  • Werewolves really need to make an appearance in a big way because I can never make a flanking werewolf and it would be pretty cool to have one in my neighborhood--er, apartment.
Okay, that last one was just a gripe. But seriously, werewolves. Who doesn't love 'em? They're like giant puppies. Everyone loves puppies. Even Mrs. Crumplebottom loves them--for dinner. (You know, I think if I ever saw her really eat a puppy in the game, I would wet myself laughing.)

0 comments:

 
Template design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster / Blog header by Sergej Gorodenskiy
Firefox 2