Friday, June 27, 2008

Freebie Friday Music

I'm going to do something a little different this Freebie Friday--variety being the spice of life and such. Here's some video game music that was made freely available to me at one time or another, mostly from demos or as downloads from the developers. I don't think video game music is appreciated very much on its own, but good music is good music no matter the source. So, yeah, this week, I'm not sharing something I made, but something I really like that I want to share with you. I'll only be keeping this download available this week, so grab it while you can.

You can download this week's Freebie part 1 here THIS WEEK ONLY! And part 2 here.

Peace out!

0 comments:

 
Template design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster / Blog header by Sergej Gorodenskiy
Firefox 2