Monday, June 9, 2008

Will Wright Video - The Science Behind Spore

Will Wright covers the science in Spore in a new video on WeGame.com.

"That's really the story of Spore: What does a lifeless galaxy look like? Then you drop life in. What does that life do within the galaxy?"
Lots of great new footage of gameplay in this video. Every time I see new videos of Spore, I see things that I never expected to see, like the pens of animals for the alien farmers (Of course, I guess they're not really aliens if they're on their own planet). I don't know why I expect the game to be less complex than it is. I guess I just don't want to be disappointed, so I expect less. Anyone else do that? Anyway, enjoy this recent video!

0 comments:

 
Template design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster / Blog header by Sergej Gorodenskiy
Firefox 2